Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fuck yeah Brokémon

This is stupid, but I spent like half an hour detailing a single object instead of working on the plot and adding rooms.
What I did is make the Atari 2600 actually playable (well sort of) - it has 5 games, including Pitfall! and E.T. the Extraterrestrial. You can say >play (name of game) to play said game, and it'll display the outcome of your session; or you can >play Atari and it'll select one of the games at random.
Now I'm just done re-writing the pronouns code and implementing mini-parsers for specific objects (which can allow things like >jump window / Do you really want to jump out of the window ? You're on the 8th floor, goddamn. (Y/N) / >y / Congratulations ! You're now fucking dead.), and the first thing I'm attempting with those is a Game Boy with a full-fledged Pokémon-like game. God I'm such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment